Using VISA/MasterCard/Discover/American Express or Paypal
Payment by Credit Card or Paypal is accepted. All the payments will be processed on Paypal website. It’s OK if you do not want a Paypal account when you pay by card. (Click here to see how Paypal works)
Security of Your Personal Information
We ensure all information collected will be safely and securely stored as protecting your personal information is an absolute priority to us. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining up-to-date technology in order to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
What is SSL?
Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL, is a technology that secures the connection between your browser and the website you’re visiting. To verify that SSL is protecting a page, look for a URL beginning with https://, instead of http://, and a green, closed padlock icon. This allows visitors to navigate the website and submit information through a secure connection.
SSL provides three important security benefits:
- Privacy: Encrypts the connection between the browser and web server and securely transmits information (like login credentials) to prevent unauthorized parties from eavesdropping.
- Data integrity: Prevents unauthorized parties from altering data during transmission (like during a Form Block submission).
- Authentication: Protects against impersonation by requiring web server proof of identity.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, and our online ordering system is the industry standard for encryption technology, to protect your online order information. SSL encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information passed from you to us to provide you with peace of mind when online shopping.
You can easily see if an online commerce site is using SSL by making sure that you see “https” and a secure padlock icon in the URL bar during checkout.