This privacy statement explains how and why we collect, store, use, and share personal data when you visit our websites. Reading it will help you understand your privacy rights and choices.
Who collects data from you
- We, https://adaptercheap.com/contact/
- Google, https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- PayPal, https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/privacy/privacyhub
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
When you are just visiting our website:
- Your device type
- Your device’s network connections
- Your device’s name
- Your device IP address
- Information about your device’s web browser and internet connection you use to access the Site
- Geolocation Information
Technical Usage Data
Generally collected via Cookies, tells how you use our site:
- Pages you viewed
- Load time of the pages
- Product you viewed
- Activities on our site (Clicks, Views, Searches)
When you start checkout, more data will be collected including:
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Phone number
- Email address
Once you complete the order, payment details will be collected.
- Credit/Debit Card Number (Only collected and stored by PayPal)
- Name on Card (By PayPal and PayPal shares to us)
- Card Expiration Date (Only collected and stored by PayPal)
- Card CVV or CSC (Only collected and stored by PayPal)
- Payment transaction ID (By PayPal and PayPal shares to us)
Why we collect personal data
- For the delivery of the product: We will use the detailed address and your contact details to ship the order you have placed on our website.
- To complete the payment.
- We use your Email address and Phone number for tracking notification.
- To manage your requests: return request, product request …
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. (Up to your choice)
Why we share personal data
We only share your data to 2 third parties.
How we save your personal data
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
To protect your personal data, we use technical, physical, and administrative security measures that include:
- Data encryption
- Physical access controls at our data centers
You’re responsible for keeping your password(s) and account information private. You are also responsible for making sure your personal information is accurate and up to date.
If your account is closed, we may keep your personal data and other information as required by law and according to our data retention policy. If we do, we’ll continue to handle it as we describe in this statement.
We will not share, sell, trade, or distribute any of your personal information with any other company or party other than those 2 above mentioned.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we’ve collected about you. You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data we have collected about you. If you want to see or delete your personal data, contact us or submit your request from your account settings. We will not deny you services, charge you different prices, or provide you with a different level of service solely for exercising your privacy rights.
If you close your account or request that we delete personal data, we still need to keep some personal data until the 1 year product warranty expires.
You also have the choice to control offer sent by us.
We do not spam our customers as we appreciate your business. The only email we will send you if you order from us is as follows:
- 1 email to confirm we received your order.
- 1-2 emails updating you when your item(s) ship.
- 1-2 emails from the carrier to update you on your shipments with a tracking number and expected arrival date.